Gibson Brands Forums

Epi Sighting

L1Picker

I'm not a big fan of television (or "TV", as the kids say), but there is a Canadian show that I catch in the afternoon, while getting ready for work. It's usually about a minute or two before I turn it off, but I bet the makers of Degrassi: The Next Generation (or whatever it's called) have a deal with Epiphone. There is some sub-plot of the show that involves bands.

Any time I've seen a guitar on that show, it's an Epi. And this is actually too consistant to be realistic. How many occasions would you walk into a room full of musicians and see nothing but Epiphone guitars?

Hmm. Not an important comment (from me), in retrospect. Oh well. The week will get better.

How many occasions would you walk into a room full of musicians and see nothing but Epiphone guitars?
One giveaway is when every bass is a Gibson. Gibson makes some nice bases' date=' but Fender is still much more common.

I believe the relationship is similar to theirs with EKL' date=' Canadian company which makes gibson and epiphone HSCs.[/quote']

That's "TKL."

Archived