Gibson Brands Forums

Hello

Icon

I just purchased a brand new Epiphone Les Paul Studio. I've heard about this forum and decided to give it a try. I now have an Epi Standard' date=' Epi Studio, and a 1989 Gibson Flying V.[/quote']

What are your thoughts on the LP Studio? They are inexpensive enough that I feel foolish not having one.

I love my LP studio. You're right they are cheap but look pretty darn nice. The only guitar i would trade for it would be a Gibson '56 Goldtop. I once knew a guy who on the same day he bought his studio lended it to his wife who dropped down the stairs. the only thing that happened to it was that a knob was chipped. It's a pretty tough guitar.

Welcome Icon. I see you're a G n R fan. I am as well. I saw them back in the day on a split bill with Metallica. Both bands were at their peak and played for nearly three houres each. Oh yeah, Fath No More was the opening act. I had a ball at that show...........Those where the days.

Welcome to the funny farm Icon. I hope you enjoy your Studio as much as I do mine. It is a fine playing and sounding guitar, at least mine is. All I have done to it is have it set up and I couldn't be happier.

I wouldn't recomend dropping it down a set of stairs tho...the head stock can pop off #-o

Capt

I'm Having trouble post pics. i select the image button and this pops up. [/img] please Help.

They need to be on a photo hosting site, like photobucket.com. Then copy and paste the photo's img tag on your post.

Archived