Gibson Brands Forums

Is there any one Epiphone that will cure your GAS?

The_Sentry

It wasn't more than half.

It was less than half' date=' but more than al gore got.

Blame nayder.

As for the 2nd election, everybody, deep down, fears change.

Alot of people will take the devil they do know over the "angel" they don't.

[/quote']

If the Democrats can come up with someone who can beat a George W. Bush in a debate, they may have a chance. They are 0 for 2 so far. If you can't beat dubya in a debate, you should have your high school diploma revoked.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Democrats can come up with someone who can beat a George W. Bush in a debate' date=' they may have a chance. They are 0 for 2 so far. If you can't beat dubya in a debate, you should have your high school diploma revoked.[/quote']

The man has a way of stumping people supposedly smarter than him.

Other than facepalm inspiring comments.

Ricochet-are you in for that Kat that ant7629 found on the UKbay?

Looks just right w/ the "never gigged" description. Exchange rate,proper shipping & it's rate,

has anyone gone through the process?

Am I correct that it's around $800.US ?

Now that's GAS relief!

s/Vin

(Thanks, ant7629)

I forgot, the guy w/out the shirt looks just like our sound guy...

come to think of it, we even played at that place!

Looks just right w/ the "never gigged" description. Exchange rate' date='proper shipping & it's rate,

has anyone gone through the process?

Am I correct that it's around $800.US ?

Now that's GAS relief!

s/Vin

(Thanks, ant7629)

I forgot, the guy w/out the shirt looks just like our sound guy...

come to think of it, we even played at that place![/quote']

Kat for $800? What am I not catching? I bought mine (black) for $250 w/case, a guy over at thefret.net purchased one (white) at a pawn shop in Florida for I believe $250.

Both needed a good cleaning, but I think $250 for a Kat is a great price

Besides exchange rate and shipping, I don't get the $800.

Sweet looking, but $800?

elitist lp and an elitist sheraton with full sized buckers would do it for me- 90 some odd percent of my electric stuff should be covered with those two. or maybe an lp, dot and a sheraton, but that is pushing it. it's just a matter of the colors i have to figure out. either someone i concoct on my own, or wine red for the paul and sunburst for the sherry/dot.

No, unfortunately not. Bought a Gibby a few months ago and blew my GAS-money for the entire year! Besides that I think the price is a bit steep.

The hunt for the White Kat continues.

and only w/ the USDollars that Just Strum can find them for.

The 250-400. (w/case) range works for me.

Ricochet' date=' pixs of the Gibby that took care of your GAS this year?

Thanks guys,

s/Vin[/quote']

I stand corrected, the guy over at the other forum bought it for $300, but still a decent deal. It needs new pup covers and a cleaning, but guitar and case for $300 isn't bad. They were asking $449.

l_a2db73febe375957db4a899c8a07fc72.jpg

I actually stumbled on mine when this guy started talking about how he was thinking of buying the Wildkat and I was doing some searching just to find out what a Wildkat was. I stumbled upon mine for $250

Picture325.jpg

I gotta admit...I'm GASsing for a Zephyr Hollowbody today' date=' (hence the avatar) but I think I'm safe 'cause no one makes 'em.....in a leftie model.....

:-s [/quote']

Fortunately for me, many of the models that gave me GAS have been discontinued, replaced by heavy metal models that just give me plain old gas. If the Elitist line fizzes out, I may have to start looking for other inspirations for GAS (like the Eastmans and the Hagstroms).

Mine has been cured (for now, anyway) by recieving my (Epiphone Japan) SG '61 Reissue (Cherry, Nitro-lacquer)

this morning! Now, if people will just stop showing me "Alleykats," "Wildkats," etc., I should be

Gas Free, for awhile. But, knowing this forum, that's probably going to be impossible to maintain,

for any length of time. ;>)

CB

Fortunately for me' date=' many of the models that gave me GAS have been discontinued, replaced by heavy metal models that just give me plain old gas. If the Elitist line fizzes out, I may have to start looking for other inspirations for GAS (like the Eastmans and the Hagstroms).[/quote']

I actually entertained a Hagstgrom before I bought my Epiphone, but the feedback on 'em wasn't so hot (but then again, usually the leftie stuff is low end anyway.)

You know what would REALLY, and I mean REALLY give me gas?

I don't know about you, but that design Carverman's got on that Les Paul impresses the hell out of me.

It reminds me of a hybrid between a Les Paul and an Alleykat....

Mine has been cured (for now' date=' anyway) by recieving my (Epiphone Japan) SG '61 Reissue (Cherry, Nitro-lacquer)

this morning! Now, if people will just stop showing me "Alleykats," "Wildkats," etc., I should be

Gas Free, for awhile. But, knowing this forum, that's probably going to be impossible to maintain,

for any length of time. ;>)

CB[/quote']

Just for you, CB....

Epiphone20AlleyKat20black202000.jpg

Archived