Gibson Brands Forums

epiphone les paul gothic (china or korea?)

kevin mask

so go back to school and study the third conditional chump' date=' if you put your mind to it you might find a sense in my sentences[/quote']

You get beat up a lot, don't you? It's OK, the sting goes away eventually and then you can become a real adult.

yes' date=' and you're an arrogant moron, I'm asking questions, if questions rile you ****ers up don't even sign up a forum

with no respect really, get lost

[/quote']

hei, Mr. Spud isn't arrogant, he know exactly what he says. He is one of the most knowledgeable posters on this forum, he always explain something with depth detail. I never find any other people that have same knowledge about guitar like him

yes' date=' and you're an arrogant moron, I'm asking questions, if questions rile you ****ers up don't even sign up a forum

with no respect really, get lost

[/quote']

You were given an answer several times genius. Buy an Epiphone don't buy an Epiphone, hope you don't actually so we don't have to deal with you again.

Here's an idea genius why don't you go play the thing and make up your own mind what is good and what is a POS? Now get your lazy *** from behind the keyboard and go do something productive for a change.

Archived