Gibson Brands Forums

search function

YerDugliness

Today I wanted to send a PM or email to one of our forum members. Try as I did, I could find nowhere to search for forum members, not even in the search function. Fortunately, I was able to find a thread on which he posted, so I was able to access his profile that way and get the PM out, but it sure would have been better if the search function included members.

Would it be possible to enable this function (and, even if it is possible, would the administration do so?)?

Thanks for whatever you can do to make this forum more user friendly; this would make it more so for me!

Dugly

Today I wanted to send a PM or email to one of our forum members. Try as I did' date=' I could find nowhere to search for forum members, not even in the search function. Fortunately, I was able to find a thread on which he posted, so I was able to access his profile that way and get the PM out, but it sure would have been better if the search function included members.

Would it be possible to enable this function (and, even if it is possible, would the administration do so?)?

Thanks for whatever you can do to make this forum more user friendly; this would make it more so for me!

Dugly [/quote']

I'm sure it's possible, but they most likely don't know how to do it.

Archived