Gibson Brands Forums

how do i add a photo

wiltshire willy

Set up an account at photobucket.com and you can upload from your harddrive to photobucket.

Once you have an account' date=' just click help and you should be able to figure it out.[/quote']

After You set up your account upload your pictures. then look at your album and find the img code (below the pic).

Well, I finally did it! I went to photobucket, called up the image, right clicked on it, and copied the URL for the image location. Then I came back to Epi forum, where I clicked on "add reply", then clicked on the picture icon (6th from the left above) and pasted the URL between the brackets for the "img" location.

Well' date=' I finally did it! I went to photobucket, called up the image, right clicked on it, and copied the URL for the image location. Then I came back to Epi forum, where I clicked on "add reply", then clicked on the picture icon (6th from the left above) and pasted the URL between the brackets for the "img" location.[/quote']

It's even easier to click on img below the pic on photobucket, which copies the tag to your clipboard. Then simply paste it onto your post. That's it. Try it.

Archived