Gibson Brands Forums

Caution: large graphic file: migratory knobs.

RotcanX

Wow...I know you've talked about it, Spud...but that's quite a difference. I wonder why?

Surely they have a template, for placement? You know though...one of the SG's I've seen

recently (Gibson, that is) has the knobs that are further in from the edge, too! I think it's

on a "Faded" junior? So...???

CB

Honestly, I would be more upset about the Epiphone models that dont have correct headstock over the few centimeter difference between the knobs and switch and jack input.

Put the open book headstock on Epi's that are models of Gibsons first, then worry about knob placement. IMO

it makes the same difference that the tail fins on a '55, '56, and '57 chevy make...design aesthetics matter

to some people, especially when something is supposed to be a copy of a design considered to be "correct"...just like

the gibson LP set the standard for design that all other LP copies are judged by...

it makes the same difference that the tail fins on a '55' date=' '56, and '57 chevy make...design aesthetics matter

to some people, especially when something is supposed to be a copy of a design considered to be "correct"...just like

the gibson LP set the standard for design that all other LP copies are judged by...[/quote']

Exactly, get the correct head-stock first, is all I'm saying.

Archived