Gibson Brands Forums

Just bought a Firebird Studio

Kenny Smoke

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to post pics but I'm getting divorced... wife threatened to take my 20 guitar collection, amps studio gear... papers are not filed yet so I got all my gear out of the house, it's like I never owned any now... man was she pissed! Serves her right for trying to be sooooo nasty!

I'll post when I get into my new house! I do go visit my axes on occasion... sucks not to have anything here to play... I've always played daily for years for stress relief, and at a time like this I sure could use the relief!

Peace!

Kenny

Firebird IS a nice guitar - Epiphone or otherwise. I've got a Firebird/Thunderbird pair and I love them. Can't call 'em 'Tobacco' anymore. Now they're 'Vintage.' No matter - I'm in love with 'em!

Kenny - good luck, man!

My Firebird has gold hardware and it's wearing really quickly. Any ideas for something to clean it with that won't really screw up the finish?

Mike

Oops. Forgot to post a picture of my home office wall. But then I realized I have no idea how to post a picture in here! (sheesh)

Click add reply and click on this --->image.gif Then put the URL to the picture between the tags.

Archived