Gibson Brands Forums

poll closed no trade!

wkturn2008

will, you are an asshole. you wasted well over half an hour of my life knowing ahead of time you didn't want to trade guitars. be a ****ing man and tell me ahead of time there's no deal, don't **** around and waste mine and two of my coworkers time if you didn't want the deal. you are a scumbag who led me on hard and wasted a lot of my time for no ****ing reason. go to guitar center and try out a g400 before deciding you want one and wasting someones time to try one out. i am not a god damn guitar shop, figure your **** out before ****ing someone for your own benefit. btw your wife was a sweetheart and tell her i said hi, but i hope there's a warm spot in hell for you cause you pissed me off bad.

Josh, I hadn't made up my mind until I gave it a fair shake and it took some time (was it 30 minutes?). For your time, I apologize but you were working near where I lived, so I said come on over. If you were going to drive 30 miles to meet me, that's one thing. Anyway, if you think I'm an asshole, so be it. A scumbag? A warm place in hell? Geez, You seemed like a nice enough young man. Whatever, I tried it out. I took the time to see if it was a trade I could live with. It wasn't. Oh yeah, the wife just read your posts, she is a sweetheart and not for trade.

Archived