Gibson Brands Forums

wierd posts? silver metal things?

msuspartansfan

I agree, lately it's been full of topics that were just posted two weeks ago. And they weren't very good topics two weeks ago either. I've seen nothing worth reading in quite some time. That's why I and many others have chosen to frequent another forum more often. One that lets its members PM each other and have signatures. And still talk about and promote Epiphone products. http://epi.p3net.net/bbs/

It's a conspiracy' date=' it's been suggested that the mods are even posing as members and planting posts. I've already seen reference to one member here that is believed to be a company mole (CB)....[/quote']

Man...that is ridiculous.

Is it just me or have their been some really simple questions asked here lately? I'm waiting to read "what are the silver metal things that run up and down my Epiphone"

You mean stuff like this?

http://forums.epiphone.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=4528

And just what are those silver things?

The forum is in a lull or a rut, or the mods delete all the more sophisticated threads so the Rhodes Scholars have nothing to read.

It's a conspiracy' date=' it's been suggested that the mods are even posing as members and planting posts. I've already seen reference to one member here that is believed to be a company mole (CB)....[/quote']

Company Mole???! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's Rich! Have you ever read some of my

older (pre-moderated neutered) posts? Company Mole, indeed.....NOT!! LOL!

Besides, since your "Handle" is EpiWiki, I'd say you're a spy...for that website! ;>)

CB

The forum is in a lull or a rut' date=' or the mods delete all the more sophisticated threads so the Rhodes Scholars have nothing to read.[/quote']

I think everyone is still a bit shellshocked by the recent events...

Company Mole???! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's Rich! Have you ever read some of my

older (pre-moderated neutered) posts? Company Mole' date=' indeed.....NOT!! LOL!

Besides, since you "Handle" is EpiWiki, I'd say you're [i']a spy[/i]...for that website! ;>)

CB

Whoever posted that reference is suspect himself... but lets just stop feeding the paranoia...

I think everyone is still a bit shellshocked by the recent events...

I really haven't been here that long to have anything to compare it to. It does take me by surprise that CB is a mole, and I've PM'd him on a couple of occasions.

CB, that's like a jail house snitch - stay out of the showers.

I really haven't been here that long to have anything to compare it to. It does take me by surprise that CB is a mole' date=' and I've PM'd him on a couple of occasions.

CB, that's like a jail house snitch - stay out of the showers.[/quote']

Ah, it's no more than a nasty rumor. Bugger 'em! But, people will believe what they

want, despite the truth.

CB

I really haven't been here that long to have anything to compare it to. It does take me by surprise that CB is a mole' date=' and I've PM'd him on a couple of occasions.

CB, that's like a jail house snitch - stay out of the showers.[/quote']

No way. CB is way too nice to be a mole. A mole would either act dumb or bait people.

I have been trying to mind my Ps and Qs to avoid being banned by the moderators. From my time (this year) on the forum as well as earlier times dating back to 2005, you don't get into trouble with the mods if you stick to facts. Where I seem to get into trouble is stating my opinion.

Four legs good.

Two legs bad.

Is it just me or have their been some really simple questions asked here lately? I'm waiting to read "what are the silver metal things that run up and down my Epiphone"

This thread has less value than all of the ones you're complaining about. At least they have a purpose.

I seriously doubt that....

Archived