Gibson Brands Forums

My new Lucill....er....Sheraton

JefferySmith

Well gang.....my Mrs. has had her input into my buying a Lucille in 2 1/2 weeks............she saw the pic of your blk Sheraton, and stated simply that, "I (she) prefer the one with the F holes, because you used to use them all the time for controlled feedback".

That was 15 yrs ago, and I didn't think she'd remember, let alone have enjoyed my Nugent days.

Case closed.....now i'm waiting patiently for my annual employee profitshare, and hoping my local GC will have an ebony Sheraton in stock........otherwise, its cyberhunting I will go.

Well gang.....my Mrs. has had her input into my buying a Lucille in 2 1/2 weeks............she saw the pic of your blk Sheraton' date=' and stated simply that, "I (she) prefer the one with the F holes, because you used to use them all the time for controlled feedback".

That was 15 yrs ago, and I didn't think she'd remember, let alone have enjoyed my Nugent days.

Case closed.....now i'm waiting patiently for my annual employee profitshare, and hoping my local GC will have an ebony Sheraton in stock........otherwise, its cyberhunting I will go.[/quote']

Congrats. I just swapped out my knobs for black speed knobs. I think it looks better (blacker, certainly). The Stewart- McDonald knob puller works wonderfully.

Congrats. I just swapped out my knobs for black speed knobs. I think it looks better (blacker' date=' certainly). The Stewart- McDonald knob puller works wonderfully.[/quote']

Jeff, you OK, down there in New Orleans? Sounds like you've got another Hurricane coming your way....

Be careful, and get you and your "babies" to safety. We'll hope for the best, for you all.

CB

Jeff' date=' you OK, down there in New Orleans? Sounds like you've got another Hurricane coming your way....

Be careful, and get you and your "babies" to safety. We'll hope for the best, for you all.

CB[/quote']

Ditto on that....keep a close eye and ear on the weather, and be safe.

We're 1/2 way between Atlanta and Birmingham here, and Faye dropped a tornado in our town.....

I can't imagine a hurricane.

Archived