Gibson Brands Forums

Another Slash Model????

alcorn429

Now I'm a huge Slash fan. Been listening to GNR since I was a little guy, but I kinda think this is gettin rediculous. How many siqnatures are they gonna make? One in every finish? Does anyone agree with me? I figure I'll go out and put some new heads on my tuners and then through some alnico pro 2s in for acouple hundred rather than make a new purchase. I did almost buy a new slash model this weekend because i saw it for 799 at gc. but i'm just wondering how far these will go. Anyways thanks for reading my rant..;

Another "Signature" guitar....what are they going to do' date=' issue a version of all the guitars this guy owns? Just what the world needs!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

CB[/quote']

I tend to look at it this way: Right now? Thanks to Guitar Hero, Slash is probably the most well-known rock guitar player in the world. If Epiphone can move their Goldtops just by changing the pups and slapping his name on the truss rod cover? More power to 'em.

basically im not seeing the thing from who wear it or who play it because like slash guitar for example it got his profile and i think not everyone fit with it and JUST in my opinion... guitar is a guitar, the sound is base on the wood quality and good pick ups and most important thing is the player it self.. i mean there no point buying top class guitar like gibson or epi or fender ( you name it ) if the player just a newbie

slash just another well known guitar player and there is a lot of guitar heroes that just way beyond him like steve vai =D>

Archived