Gibson Brands Forums

Buckethead Signature!

The_Sentry

Deli Creeps, Henry Kaiser, Bill Laswell, Bootsy Collins, Bernie Worrell, Praxis, Jonas Hellborg, Michael Shrieve, MCM and the Monster, Tony Williams (w/ Arcana), Giant Robot, Giant Robot 2, Primus, Zillatron, Painkiller, John Zorn, Company Week '91, Anton Fier, Julian Schnabel, Insvisibl Skratch Piklz, Michael Kamen, George S. Clinton, Pieces (Buckethead and Brain), Cobra Strike, Viggo Mortensen, El Stew, Ben Wa, Mike Keneally, Iggy Pop, Banyan, phonosychographDISK, DJ QBERT, William Ackerman, Jon Hassell and Bluescreen... System of Down, Guns and Roses.

Not a bad resumee...

I just want to know what growth hormone he rubbed on those gigantic hands and footlong fingers of his.

My guess is that since he was raised by chickens they fed him genetically modified corn... This is just assumption from my part tho.

My guess is that since he was raised by chickens they fed him genetically modified corn... This is just assumption from my part tho.

A friend of mine owned 6 chicken houses, and of all his birds that played guitar, none had such big hands lolol.

Maybe his signature would be the word "Funeral" across the headstock?

Maybe his signature would be the word "Funeral" across the headstock?

I doubt it. It would not have the same meaning. You have to understand the KFC-bucket harnesses all his powers. He needs it to channel the spirits of all the slain and martyred chickens.

As you allready know he was raised by chickens. He started wearing the bucket after the traumatic experience of someone throwing a KFC-bucket into the coop he was living in and him failing to fit the chicken-parts together.

I think the word 'Funeral' is in remembrance and tribute to his fallen family-members.

this song has a lot more feeling to it. its kinda jazz-ish. i really like it a lot!

YEAH that's what I'm talkin' about!!! Much better.....I wish he'd do more of that,but he's got a whole other thing goin' and I understand that......just don't like it as much.

What used to REALLY freak me out, was seeing so many chickens cannibalize each other in the chicken houses.

when 1 got weak, the others would peck it to death, then eat what they could of it b4 we got to them.

I guess i'm a mass murderer, because one of my early jobs was to "cull"(kill) the sick ones out every morning and evening, before they infected the others.

Growing up in Alabama, life wasn't always so kind.

If they ever DO come up with a Buckethead Signature model......i'd darn sure have to "test drive" one.

probably a few more bells/whistles than i'm used to, but then again, I sure liked the VG Strat I test drove.

What used to REALLY freak me out' date=' was seeing so many chickens cannibalize each other in the chicken houses. when 1 got weak, the others would peck it to death, then eat what they could of it b4 we got to them.

[/quote']

Interesting observation. So you think the pack were consiously culling the coop to preserve the strongest genetic lineage, or destroying the reflection of their weaker self hmm?

Archived