Gibson Brands Forums

A fixer upper on the 'bay

bug music

Thats it....no more throw away pieces, I am going to post and sell everything on ebay.

Anyone game...I have some old vintage rusty *** pickup screws from a Gibson once played by someone famous....

Hey, if you look close you can see the virgin Mary in that lower left corner....

Shipping Insurance: We insure all items. Should an item arrive damaged we need the original package and packaging material. We will send a call tag from FedEx. Failure to include the original packaging will void the insurance claim. Damaged items must be returned to us.

So what happens when it shows up ? You should send it right back ?

Someone bid $15.00 on it, they must need that TRC pretty bad. 8-[

- Jay

Thats it....no more throw away pieces' date=' I am going to post and sell everything on ebay.

Anyone game...I have some old vintage rusty *** pickup screws from a Gibson once played by someone famous....

Hey, if you look close you can see the virgin Mary in that lower left corner....[/quote']

I wonder if he'd trade it to me for some aftermarket speedknobs, an old Strat whammybar, and a '72

Electra 2 wire humbucker? I'd even throw in a MIM Tele origional bridge p'up (complete with buzz)

bridge plate,and saddles, if he'd eat the shipping on it all.

Archived