Gibson Brands Forums

Is this a Matsumoku guitar?

GlennW

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Four more replies and no one's bothered to look at the pictures' date=' or if they did there's still no talk about the guitar.

You'd make good politicians.[/quote']

You'd make a good mental patient. You post no pictures and ask us if the picture is a guitar of a certain make. Is this Candid Camera? Or the play "Harvey"?

If you don't know how to post a photo, ask us. But don't post nothing and then get pissed off because we can't see it.

80+ views and no one said anything' date=' so I take it down and get this...

If you want pics go to ebay and search "Shiro" in Musical Instruments under completed listings.[/quote']

If the guitar can be found by doing a search on the brand name "Shiro", I've got a pretty good hunch that an Epiphone won't pop up on the screen.

Are you pulling our collective legs, or are you a troll?

You'd make a good mental patient. You post no pictures and ask us if the picture is a guitar of a certain make. Is this Candid Camera? Or the play "Harvey"?

If you don't know how to post a photo' date=' ask us. But don't post nothing and then get pissed off because we can't see it.[/quote']

I now see how the term guitarded came about.

I had a link to the ebay listing posted, 80+ views and no replies, I removed the link.

THEN people start replying. So I said where the pictures are, and maybe one guy looks and makes a related comment. The rest of the replies are typical of internet bs.

Archived