Gibson Brands Forums

Anybody been to Subway lately? Epi promo...

brad1

I was at Subway (fast food sandwich shop chain) today and while in line I saw this large poster showing a promotional

Scrabble Game they are doing. They had some pics of the prizes, a toyota, a computer, cash, and lo and behold, there it was a pic of a cherry Epi SG special with the Epi logo beside it. It kind of brought a smile to my face. I was just wondering if anybody else has seen this promotion yet?

scan0006-1.jpg This is a part of the ad I saw.

Yeah ive seen the promotion. It's cool that they're using epi guitars for contests but the SG special is so cheap that its not even worth entering the contest. But its cool that they did that.

GC

Yup the way the economy is going they should give one away with a footlong sub! =D>/

I was at Subway (fast food sandwich shop chain) today and while in line I saw this large poster showing a promotional

Scrabble Game they are doing. They had some pics of the prizes' date=' a toyota, a computer, cash, and lo and behold, there it was a pic of a cherry Epi SG special with the Epi logo beside it. It kind of brought a smile to my face. I was just wondering if anybody else has seen this promotion yet?

[i']scan0006-1.jpg[/i] This is a part of the ad I saw.

Yeah, but I heard Quiznos is giving away actual Gibsons and Jimmy John's Fenders.

Nelson

Archived