Gibson Brands Forums

Nickel Plated Les Paul

SkEpTiKaL

Nickel Plated Les Paul

Wow..it's a little sloppy but that had to take some dedication. Pretty nice guitar, too. 3 Humbuckers and a 5 way switch. I still wouldn't be able to justify buying it because that's one ugly duckling, but maybe someone here will find it..interesting. Also note the Headstock design and Silver Sharpie'd backplates, lol. So what do you think?

Nickel Plated Les Paul

Wow..it's a little sloppy but that had to take some dedication. Pretty nice guitar' date=' too. 3 Humbuckers and a 5 way switch. I still wouldn't be able to justify buying it because that's one ugly duckling, but maybe someone here will find it..interesting. Also note the Headstock design and Silver Sharpie'd backplates, lol. So what do you think[/quote'] I have seen it also. I agree on the dedicationpart, but like Avirex said" not my cup of tea either"

...........but maybe someone here will find it..interesting. Also note the Headstock design and Silver Sharpie'd backplates' date=' lol. So what do you think?[/quote'] Yes......interesting.....interesting indeed, in it's own odd way. Seller says "It features an optional 3rd humbucker and 5 way switch. It is currently wired to the first and third humbucker and a 3 way switch." So as is, it only has 2 out of 3 hbs working, with a normal 3-way switch, and the 5-way switch comes with it ??? Kinda lame...

Archived