Gibson Brands Forums

UK Epiphone Amp deals.

Just got the weekly email from GAK and they have quite a few offers on. Valve specials at £99. Triggerman half stack at £199. Triggerman 4x12 cab £119. Other SS stuff too.

One thing I did notice though is that they have increased the price of the VJ head from £59 to £85, that's nearly a 50% rise! Makes me wonder if they were clearing Ver2's or something. www.gak.co.uk is the website.

Ian.

Glad i got my V3 combo couple of months ago. I'll check the local dealership soon to see if they put theres up! my combo was £69 i think from coda music.

Checked Gak web site and there epi VJ is £109! Thats a steep increase!!!!

Crikey, they were only £89 when I made my post . That's a £20 rise since yesterday. In fact that makes their VJ £10 more than the Valve special! What are they up to? Maybe they hope the high VJ price will shift some specials for them. I was going to get a VJ head when they were £59, I wish I hadn't waited now but they had been £59 for months.

I wonder if there's going to be a general rise in the price of the Epiphone amps?

The triggerman 4x12 cab is £99 by the way not £119 like I said in the first post.

Ian.

yep. I've been hunting for VJ half stack for quite a while and just bought it 3 days ago. And yes, if you would call to any of the shops in UK, none of them have vj head in stock. They are in Holland warehouse, but somehow don't reach UK. And yes, all of them increased price to 80 quid average (doesn't sound like clearance for me though). Found mine in some shop that doesn't have online store. So if someone is going after one... well good luck lads.

Oh by the way i've found mine for £64.00 each part.

Not looking good for the valve senior then is it!

I want one but the price is def gonna be higher than expected.

On Gak now its

£85 for VJ head

£109 for VJ combo.

Also it doesnt state if its V2 Or V3!

I got mine from a shop and checked the combo before i left the shop for 14 digit serial number and that it had the eminence speaker badge too

£95 for the head on Dolphin!

Archived