Gibson Brands Forums

My Epphone finally is...READY

Gwalchavad

Hello fellow epiphoners :)/

Im glad to to introduce you my Epiphone, after i modded her.

Here are the pics...

This one is when she was in stock...

Pus1s.JPG

Now here are the changes...

Epi%20Front.JPG

Epi%20Front%20pUS.JPG

Epi%20back.JPG

The changes where a Grafite nut from Dimarzio

Tuners Planet Waves

Switch, Pots, Jack Plate Allparts

Pu´s Dimarzio PAF, and Super Distortion

Bridge Tonepros.

I removed the pick guard because it looks awesome without it.

And it haves a beautiful color.

What do you think?

Nice job Gwalchavad ...bet she plays and sounds great.

Capt

Dude, every time i picked it up...its and an unbelievable feeling.

I have an Ibanez S-540 and its a terrific axe, im not a guitar virtuoso or anything...but dude...it haves this awesome feeling and sound.

prolife, i know...but if i had to have an Les Paul...let be my way LOLOLo:)

bro

nice b4 and after

can you tell me about the new tonepros bridge=ie =what part no ' date='how easy to fit ,how much etc etc,as im after a new bridge myself and would love one like yours

cheers

W W[/quote']

Oh man...the Tonepros increase the sustain, in a way that you never thought, although these bodies as you know, have a lot of it.

Its easy to put them there. They cost me around 70 € something around the 80 or 90 dollars.

This is the TONEPROS LPCM02 C TUNEOMATIC SET CHROME.

I bought them online in this site www.thomann.de hard to find a full set, because they can be expensive if you buy piece by piece.

I love them great string stability, in the overall it makes a lot of difference this on from the stock one.

If you check, the new LTD´s from ESP all of the come with Tonepros...[-( Its a piece of gear that everybody should try!

Dude, if you manage to get your hands on a set of Tonepros don´t let them go.This is my first Epiphone and i modded right away, and i don´t regret a thing, it is sounding AWESOME!

twiggy, i like the pick guard...but this is a beautiful sunburst, beautiful color, the pu´s choice, was made after advising with a Gibson guru, that hates Epis, LOLOL But the old man was nice and helped me in all the process!

I could have bought classic pu´s...but why?

I already have a guitar stock, and this one i bought to this porpouse. Ok guys now hold yourselves, i bought this guitar for 75 € i spent around 350€ in equipment to it.

My PRECIOUS=d>

Archived