Gibson Brands Forums

Rule 15. Do not ''flame'' others

lostindesert

I think/hope the flaming and name calling is all gonna come to an end soon.

You know what's funny about the whole thing, it's the members that are older in age that do most of the insulting and name calling. The younger folks by and large do great job of handling themselves on the forum.

It's really confusing that the older folks are setting a lousy example around here#-o

You know what's funny about the whole thing' date=' it's the members that are older in age that do most of the insulting and name calling. The younger folks by and large do great job of handling themselves on the forum.

It's really confusing that the older folks are setting a lousy example around here#-o [/quote']

I'm still waiting to see that '81 Les Paul Custom you paid wayyyyyy over list for back in'81..you can whine about being called out on your stories later...let's see that guitar..

Mr.Nelson

[quote name=duane You know what's funny about the whole thing' date=' it's the members that are older in age that do most of the insulting and name calling.

It's really confusing that the older folks are setting a lousy example around here#-o [/quote]

How do you know that? Do you have birth certificates for everyone here? No "flame" but this is one of the silliest comments I've ever read on just about any forum of which I've been a member. Sweeping generalizations are for the most part pretty naive. If you know some "old folks" who are flamers you should call them out.

• 2 months later...

I think those who "break" Rule 15 need to read Rule 62.

Rule 62; Don't take yourself so seriously.*

My $.03 (tax incl.)

B.

* "Rule 62" is a very, very old A.A. story from the late '30's/early 40's

Ian McKellan' date=' David Bowie, Mick Jagger, Richard Simmons...

Oh, wrong kind of flamers. Nevermind.[/quote']

LMFAO!!!!!!!

I think those who "break" Rule 15 need to read Rule 62.

Rule 62; Don't take yourself so seriously.*

'Struth, Mate! Cheers.

There's a whole lot ''flaming'' going on lately imo.

Peter

"0 mai gawd, this ish teh wurst pozt evah and you are a n00b(4KE LUzr w/o a GF LOLOL HAHAHAAAAA!!!!!"

(just be glad the flaming here doesn't sound like that... damned computer forums... funny thing is, the most frequent insult is "i bet you don't have a girlfriend" and it's coming from people who likely don't... it's especially funny when the person replies "i am a girl")

You know what's funny about the whole thing' date=' it's the members that are older in age that do most of the insulting and name calling. The younger folks by and large do great job of handling themselves on the forum.

It's really confusing that the older folks are setting a lousy example around here#-o [/quote']

Who're you calling old?

i'm under 20 but still legally an adult... does that make me "old?"

maybe i'll start using a cane...

the flaming should mostly be in the lounge... makes sense there... people making political/religious posts...

"musicians unite" my arse. not all musicians are pinko commies....

Archived