Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

DOD 250 pedal broken


Recommended Posts

Needs a switch. I just fixed an original one of these for a guy, about a month ago, though I can't recall offhand what the switch was. I THINK it's a DPDT, in which case, you'll probably want to get a Carling 316. You could use an alpha or similar, but they're not nearly as durable, as you've seen.


Carling would run you about $10, Alpha a few bucks less.



Pop the bottom off that bad boy, and verify that the switch has 6 terminals. Then, order up one or the other of those DPDT units, and send it to me, and I'll throw it in for a beer. Email me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...