Gibson Brands Forums

Please welcome duane v as one of the Forum Moderators.

Shadow

I'm detecting large amounts of moderation in this sector...

I would say that's a good thing, given the nature of the missing threads. Not that I think they are missed, by anyone but fubar, that is. Or f**gibson, or whatever he's calling himself today. Pretty bad when even your screen name needs to be censored.

Somebody really needs to drive to that little ******bag's house and give him a good *** whooping.

• 6 months later...

duane a moderntater...

Why in the world would anybody want to cuss that man like that?

I always thought he was a purdy good dude...

Didn't get a chance to say anything back then. So here's to 20 more

years of stuffy ol' tyranny... Oh! Hold up, You were talkin' about duane,

duane. Ahhhhhh, Uh, yeah, upt, sure, yeah okay.

HELLLLLLP!! Shadow, Duane...someone?!! I cannot log onto the Gibson forum. No problem with this one, but I've tried for several days,

and my log in, is there...there's a password that comes up, automatically (that I've never changed), but...I get an error message saying my

password doesn't match my profile/name, etc. What's going on?! I've tried to change the password, and even tried creating a new account,

but nothing works! Have I been "banished," from the Gibson forum?! LOL! (Can't imagine why, I would be...but, who knows?!)

CB

I'll contact Shadow on the Gibby Forums and see if he can help you over there

Thanks, Duane...he (Shadow) contacted me, made several suggestions, which I did..but, to no avail.

So, I guess I'm off the Gibson Forum, for the present time. At least, in it's current state (or mine?). LOL!

But...thanks, for trying!

CB

Archived