Gibson Brands Forums

I did a bad, bad thing...

GuitarJunkie

I know Newton's third law of guitar forums reads "A new guitar shall not exist until one posts photos of said axe", but I couldn't wait. About three hours ago, I brought home my new ES-339 in Vintage Sunburst. I probably won't even get to play it until the weekend though.

The reason I say it's a bad thing is because this is my fourth Gibson (1 used, 3 new) in a month. I'm probably going to have to get rid of a few that I haven't been (or now won't be) using. It's so hard to decide which ones will go.

• 4 years later...

I know Newton's third law of guitar forums reads "A new guitar shall not exist until one posts photos of said axe", but I couldn't wait. About three hours ago, I brought home my new ES-339 in Vintage Sunburst. I probably won't even get to play it until the weekend though.

The reason I say it's a bad thing is because this is my fourth Gibson (1 used, 3 new) in a month. I'm probably going to have to get rid of a few that I haven't been (or now won't be) using. It's so hard to decide which ones will go.

Didn't you already have one, or was I thinking of someone else? ;)

Archived