Gibson Brands Forums

deleted

iansmitchell

Grats! Nice score! I know all too well about fearing the wife's reaction. Luckily, I guess mine just stopped paying attention to what my Les Pauls look like, because I had the new Gibson out changing strings yesterday and she never even questioned me about it. I was glad, because I really didn't want to have to lie about it... She probably just assumed I bought it for a few hundred bucks like all my others... At least you actually got a really good deal on yours, and can use that as an excuse. Again, grats and enjoy!

Good for you, Brian. If it's a true "Second," it will still have all the warranty coverage, by Epiphone...as long as he

didn't send in the card, in his name, yet. But, even if he did...you still got a "HELLAVA" deal! That's wonderful.

As to the wife...I guess you could try the shuffling your feet, looking down...with that "puppy that peed on the carpet"

look on your face, and see if that works? Otherwise, Duck a lot, and/or Run! LOL!

CB

Good for you' date=' Brian. If it's a true "Second," it will still have all the warranty coverage, by Epiphone...as long as he didn't send in the card, in his name, yet.CB[/quote']

Charlie, I believe you may be incorrect about the warranty. Gibson requires a copy

of the original receipt for warranty claims. I know this because I used the warranty

for my Dot. In the US, warranty registration is not a legal requirement. How much

Gibson scrutinizes the receipt is unknown to me, though.

Archived