Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Frequensator Tailpiece on a Casino


Recommended Posts

Here lately I've seen a couple of vintage 60's Casino's for sale with Frequensator tailpieces, was there ever a time back in the 60's that some Casino's came equipped with these or is it something that someone just did on there own?




Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've seen a few, '67 Casinos, with the frequensator tailpieces. It was not "common," though. Not sure

if they came that way (special order option???), or the owner's added them, for their own reasons?

They seemed to have the longer version "trapeze" or the "epi" vibrato, or Bigsby, more commonly.

Frequensators were common on the Riviera's, however...and, still are.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...