Gibson Brands Forums

Elliot Easton SG's

mandoleer

Are the EE SG's a limited or unlimited run? Can you tell me the number or proportion of lefties to wrongies? Is there a way to get replacement/backup parts in preparation for the dark and distant future?

P.S. Thanks for the assistance last week and sorry to witness your teams exit.

all "inspired by" guitars have a limit of 300 pieces. we have produced 129 EEs, and 41 of those have been lefty models. as far as parts go, i can't think of anything other than the tiki items that are unique to that guitar, so i don't think you'll have any issues if you need something down the road.

thanks for the condolences re: the Chargers...despite the injuries on our side, we gave the Pats all they could handle. i was pretty proud of the effort. Maybe next year =D>

Are the EE SG's a limited or unlimited run? Can you tell me the number or proportion of lefties to wrongies? Is there a way to get replacement/backup parts in preparation for the dark and distant future?

P.S. Thanks for the assistance last week and sorry to witness your teams exit.

If you have any other questions you can go on www.everythingsg.com and ask the man himself, he is a regular poster there.

Archived