Gibson Brands Forums

Pics of Lucille Plz!!!!!!!

slasher1319

Hey can all epiphone lucille owners put pics of this awesome guitar on for me...I am need to see it from your pics cos all the photos online make it look horrible, especially compared to the gibson lucille ( i know there would be a big difference but still). Thanks a lot people. : )

Hey can all epiphone lucille owners put pics of this awesome guitar on for me...I am need to see it from your pics cos all the photos online make it look horrible' date=' especially compared to the gibson lucille ( i know there would be a big difference but still). Thanks a lot people. : )[/quote']

Here's my customized 1999 (Peerless factory), one killer axe!!!

Lucille%20body.jpg

GFS Mean 90s

Gotoh Tune-o-matic Bridge

Gotoh Lightweight Aluminum Tailpiece

Mine's in the shop for another 5 days minimum = / will have to take pics when it comes home...

Jerry - looks like what I'm working up to - will take time tho

ha I can see a reflection of you sitting 'Indian Style' taking the pic in the black finish - put some pants on young man!

Hey my friend was thinkn about buying a lucy and was thinkn about goin with the same P94 pick up mods' date=' how well does the varitone switch work with those as apossed to the humbuckrs[/quote']

ya I was wondering about that and also, what about the mono/stereo outs, works the same? damn it looks so good with all the gold gone :D too bad about the bracket for the pickguard & the screws holding it on...gotta figure you could at least find the screws in chrome or nickle :-k

Hey my friend was thinkn about buying a lucy and was thinkn about goin with the same P94 pick up mods' date=' how well does the varitone switch work with those as apossed to the humbuckrs[/quote']

The varitone works fine with the Mean 90s.

...too bad about the bracket for the pickguard & the screws holding it on...gotta figure you could at least find the screws in chrome or nickle...

I never even noticed that' date=' and I have a few chrome brackets in the old parts drawer. Give me a minute, I'll be right back...

OK, I'm back. Better???

[center']lucille_pg.jpg[/center]

...what about the mono/stereo outs' date=' works the same...[/quote']

If you want, but I chose to rewire it for mono only. The original wiring was so complex, wires going all over the place, and I never used the stereo anyway. It's much cleaner now, less to go wrong, and easier to work on.

rewire.jpg

Archived