Gibson Brands Forums

riv p93 MF scratch n dent... GAS anyone????

TWANG

Capt. I like yours best. *G*

as to scratch n dent.. it's usually so minor it takes a while to even find it.

I wouldn't even sweat it at that price.

Man.. I'm keeping my eye on that sucker..

TWANG

It appears that they've now been pushed back until May 8th.

Hang in there. I chased a pushed (and pushed and pushed) ETA for my Elitist Sheraton throughout most of last summer, even past the date that Sheraton Elitists had been killed off. Mine finally arrived, and it was worth the wait.

6string let his go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-&

It was tough seeing her go, but I'm confident she's in good hands. I'm sure I'll regret it later, but I've started taking flight lessons, and am moving some gear to pay for it. With my OCD I'll easily find another guitar to fixate on when the time comes.

• 2 weeks later...
Well' date=' MF says that the scratch 'n dent Riviera has been discontinued. I didn't know that it was a model.[/quote']

I was in a music store a couple of weeks ago, and they had a bunch of the Fender road worn series on a rack by the front door. Being a wise arse, I said to the owner I'd move them, they're getting all beat up being by the door. He laughed, and told me that Musician's Friend actually listed a Road Worn Strat that was a Scratch 'n Dent!!!

How can you tell???

I asked him if they were charging more for the Scratch 'n Dent!!!

He laughed' date=' and told me that Musician's Friend actually listed a Road Worn Strat that was a Scratch 'n Dent!!![/quote']

I saw one the other day in a local store and it actually had protective film on the pick-guard! :)

Matt

Archived