Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone LP junior with humbucker at bridge position

lpfan

I was looking at an epi lp junior with a humbucker at the bridge position. I was just trying to find out a little bit more about them. It has a tobacco sunburst finish. I know musicians friend has them in white or black. I was just wondering when they were made with this finish. I don't have the SN because I haven't traded for it. I know they might not be a great guitar but I always wanted an lp junior.

Does anybody know anything about these? Are they junk?

I've never played one, but THESE folks have:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Epiphone/Les+Paul+Junior/10/1

EDIT: I see the entire link stops at "Epiphone/Les" when you click. Soooo, either copy and paste

the entire link I posted, or search for: "Epiphone Les Paul Junior Reviews", click in Harmony Central

reviews - 2nd or 3rd from top, I believe...

I know they are not worth much but I was thinking of trading some stuuf for it, so I wasn't gonna be out any cash for it. I thought it would be nice to add to my collection. Besides I can't spend $900 on a Gibby lp junior. What do youy guys think?

Well GC sells em for about $100 new so keep that in mind when you decide what you want to give for it.

I got mine on sale at GC for $29, but I had to buy another guitar to get that price (it was the finish you want also) and since I was there for the other one any way.................

Guest icantbuyafender

I like the older ones from like '02. I got one at a 2nd hand store. learned to love the heavy solid body. very fun to mod too

Archived