Gibson Brands Forums

HNGD!

EpiPunk101

Where did you find this?

Is this a custom job or what as there is no watermark on the headstock...is it a Fender or combo or refinish?

Do you know the country of origin? Nice...

... my mahogany body is killer....rosewood has a similiar wood density( about .64), so it should have a nice warm sound, rather than that 'tinny' country sound and a better mid range.

Gorgeous guitar!!!!! If you had that built by anyone other than your dad, you wouldn't be able to afford it. The big makers have been cutting down on rosewood for years (going to cheaper woods like mahogany) because of the scarcity and expense of the wood. Your guitar, aside from being gorgeous, is quite a luxury. I wouldn't put a Fender decal on it! Why would you want your guitar to be confused with a mass-manufactured one? Anyway, HNGD! Cheers.

Just got my Custom made All Rosewood Telecaster. This guitar is unbelievable. Better then every tele i've ever played. equipped with a set of Seymour Duncan Quarter-Pounders' date=' this guitar sounds perfect default_eusa_wall.gif

I was going to make a Beatle remark, but I think I'll just Let it Be.

Really nice.

If you had that built by anyone other than your dad' date=' you wouldn't be able to afford it...

[/quote']

An Indian Rosewood body from Warmoth is about $500, the neck about $385. They have a Brazilian rosewood neck for $995!!!

Archived