Gibson Brands Forums

Riviera in a 335 case?

EQ79

I've got my eye on the Riviera P93 they have on MF. My question is will it fit in a 335 case or do i need to look for something else. The description for the epiphone one doesn't list the Riviera. Thanks for the help. P.S. How is this guitar is it worth the money.

Mine didn't' date=' but it was because the case was made rather badly. I had to massage the case with a hammer (the neck cradle) to get it to fit. Go China.[/quote'] Is it an epiphone case? I'm looking at the epiphone case i got one for my 56 goldtop and it's a very nice case so i was thinking going that route for this.

Yep' date=' it is an Epiphone case made for the Sheraton/Dot/Riviera.[/quote'] Wow , i was impressed with the fit of the LP case, i may look into the one twiggy suggested . Thanks for the heads up.

It will fit. If you want good advise' date=' get yourself SKB thin-line 335 case. A bit more expensive, but what a top notch product + it has extra space for bigsby arm.[/quote'] Thanks i will look into this case sounds like it will work well.

Mine didn't' date=' but it was because the case was made rather badly. I had to massage the case with a hammer (the neck cradle) to get it to fit. Go China.[/quote']Unless Epiphone has changed their OEM, TKL cases are made in Canada... both of my Epiphone cases and my Martin case are.

Archived