Gibson Brands Forums

happy birthday Ace Frehley...

acewarslave

Just checked on Wikipedia and you're region 4 so, if you want them you could do the same as me and order from amazon.com and find a multiregion hack code for your DVD player (hacking your player is dead easy to do provided you can find the code and the short button pressing procedure applying to your model).

mmm got a mate who might know how to do that kinda stuff i will have to ask him...thanx again' date='now if only i could get one of those blue ace frehley eppis off ebay have you seen one?[/quote']

No need for a mate. Just type in to a search engine:

'DVD multiregion hacks' together with the make and model of your DVD player.

If it's been done it will be there. Then it's just a simple case of going through the process listed- typically it will involve pressing specific buttons on your remote, inputting the code, selecting the number for multiregion from a drop down list and then doing something like opening and closing the DVD tray. Piece of p**s! Some sites try to charge you but I eventually found the process on the Amazon customer feedback comments for my player. If you can't find a hack for your current model of DVD, to save the cost of buying a multi region one, you can instead buy a cheap player that you've previously found a hack for.

Can't help you with the blue ACE LP though.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now- enjoy your 'arvo as you say.

BTW, this multiregion hacking works for our American cousins too. I was buying a Six Million Dollar Man series box set for my son from Amazon.co.uk the other day. Reading the feedback comments, apparently you can't get these in the USA region version. There were a few folks who were multiregion hacking their DVD players and buying the UK region discs.

We have the technology!!!

Ner ner ner ner........

Ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgNwR4qGjsM

Archived