Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Recommended Posts

I saw in some pictures online that some peole had added a bigsby to an es 335 or a dot, or smthing. They covered up the holes left by the tailpiece with a plate, one said custom made, the other said live forever. I was wondering where do you get these plates?

Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, the one with 'live forever' is mine :D/

I was looking quite a time for it online, but the solution I came up with was at local store. Look for some shops in your area that makes keys, custom badges, or plates for desks. That's where I've got mine from.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...