Gibson Brands Forums

Need Les Paul Knobs!!!!

I dont know all that much about guitars, but i know on pots you get 2 different types of splines, that I have seen anyway. And you can push either of them on to each other. Some times its just really hard to get them off again.

I need new knobs for my black les paul to replace the horrible amber ones. Does anyone know anything about the pots in a Standard or if Gibson or Dimarzio knobs will fit before I go buy them?????

Go to Guitarfetish website, inexpensive. I've purchased many things there...

http://store.guitarfetish.com/knobs.html

I need new knobs for my black les paul to replace the horrible amber ones. Does anyone know anything about the pots in a Standard or if Gibson or Dimarzio knobs will fit before I go buy them?????

I assume you have an Epiphone Les Paul. You need metric knobs' date=' for coarse splines, Gibson won't properly fit and I'm pretty sure DiMarzios are for USA Gibsons as well. These should work, you might want to shoot them an email to make sure.

pots.jpg

I assume you have an Epiphone Les Paul. You need metric knobs' date=' for coarse splines, Gibson won't properly fit and I'm pretty sure DiMarzios are for USA Gibsons as well. These should work, you might want to shoot them an email to make sure.

pots.jpg

Excellent point, Mr. Jerrymac. I've purchased the Speed Knobs and Tophat style from

guitarfetish, fit my epis perfectly - alpha pots.

Archived