Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Junior 12-String?!?!

brianh

Epiphone did build a Les Paul 12-string, based on the LP Standard-plus, body...with a trapeze tailpiece.

But, I've never seen a legit LP Junior 12-string (Epiphone or Gibson) before. Not that it's not "possible" (I haven't

seen everything Epi or Gibson has built, production or special order, so...??? I guess anything's possible.

Having said that, I doubt it's American made...most likely an Asain idea. Might be kind of "cool," if it's well

constructed, intonates correctly, and has decent low action.

CB

Sorry' date=' i was just taking the piss. thanks for the pic though. Looks nice![/quote']

No problem Claruss...hope everything came out, alright?! ;>)

I've always wondered what those LP 12-strings sounded like. Thought maybe the

Humbuckers were too "hot" for a 12-string, but maybe not? The Riviera 12's, with the

mini-hummers are NICE! So...??? Maybe someone here, that has a LP 12, can let us

know?

CB

Hey, uh...Clarkuss? Little more information than I needed (as I crack up and shower coffee all over my keyboard). Hey Chuck, bet someone took a Jr. body, and stuck that neck on, I've seen stranger things.

Actually Clarkuss, there's a few variations, take a leak, water a tree, mess up the toilet seat, take a whizz, or, as my son says, "go potty?". It looks like one of those aftermarket necks you see on that abomination of an auction site all the time. The peghead almost looks like the old Hondo heads...did they make a 12 string guitar with a bolt neck????

haha. the olde english vernacular! what's the american equivalent?

Doesn't "taking the piss" mean mocking a person by exagertion/imitation? That's fine, I'm used to it. In my house that's a form of endearment.

taking the piss = to make fun of

Ah, and here I thought you were relieving yourself. In THAT context, again, a few:

Bustin' yer balls

Bustin' yer chops

Messin'

or simply, making fun of you.

Sorry for the mis-interpretation.[-X :- #-o:-#

haha. the olde english vernacular! what's the american equivalent?

That would be "Banging your wife." Next time you're in America, and some big, tough guy takes offense because he misunderstood something you said, just say "Oi, guv'nor! I'm banging your wife!" Then, everything will be just fine.

[-X

Guest icantbuyafender
Did it look like this CB?

GibsonBackerfullView.JPG

.... i allegedly "took a girl home" once that would be the equivilant to that "thing" if girls were guitars....

ALLEGEDLY!!

This pic just wont stop getting posted LOL

but i guess the beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

even if the eyes are decieved by a few pints and going on

information gathered from a friend who loves to hold things

over your head and not let ya live it down LOL

=P~

That would be "Banging your wife." Next time you're in America' date=' and some big, tough guy takes offense because he misunderstood something you said, just say "Oi, guv'nor! I'm banging your wife!" Then, everything will be just fine.

:- [/quote']z7shysterical.gif

Archived