Gibson Brands Forums

Epi Nighthawk

brianh

Ok here's another one that's been hanging around my neighborhood (or neighbourhood for those of you on GMT) for awhile and needs a home:

EpiNighthawk2.jpg

EpiNighthawk.jpg

EpiNighthawk3.jpg

Dude wants $325 USD with a fender style tweed case. It's a copy of the Gibson Blueshawk. Both are disco'd, but only the Gibby's are collectable as far as I can tell.

What say?

PS: Clarkuss - don't you have to work in the morning?

Guest icantbuyafender

The blueshawk/nighthawk is the baby that started my love affair with single cutaway solid bodies.

Never could afford one, as i was only 13 and since I was learning classical guitar methods I was discouraged from playing electrics.

turned 15 got a job bussin tables, bought a squier strat pack and the electric guitar habbit was born.

Id have bought the nighthawk, I tried but no local shop had one. so i saved cash by gettin' the squier to see how i liked the electric world

Gosh i feel 13 again seeing that guitar, the nostalgia and the mystery of how it feels to play it still gets to me.

Shoulda just plucked it off the rack when i had the chance to just feel her out. The owner played it for me and it was like heaven.

Archived