Gibson Brands Forums

56 gold top

jefleppard

the proverbial offer i could not refuse. $500 w/case from GC.com. had it delivered to a friend's in metro detroit and brought it over yesterday (i live in windsor - a border town next to michigan). its gorgeous. great player. great looker. classic p-90 tone. even the intonation was fine out of the box. i alway get that butterfly feeling when i buy something sight unseen. like, what if its a dud? but certainly not the case here. wow. highly recommended. they are discontinued, hence the good price.

familyphoto013.jpg

NICE !!! HNGD ... I've been resisting buying one of those, as it'd be hard to justify to my significant other why I'd need another LP .... P-90s guitar shall be in my future, some day, one day. Perhaps a Wildkat.... MMMmmmm....

Have fun with that Goldtop - I've heard/read good things about them, and that seems to be a good price, case included. Enjoy

Nice GT and a good deal. Can you confirm whether yours was made in China or Korea? I'd thought all of the production had moved to China, but another member bought a new one from Musician's Friend (same company as GC) and received a Korean made one.

Nice GT and a good deal. Can you confirm whether yours was made in China or Korea? I'd thought all of the production had moved to China' date=' but another member bought a new one from Musician's Friend (same company as GC) and received a Korean made one.[/quote']

its korean. i play it and then 1/2 an hour later, i want to play it again. (sorry, i had to)

Hey Cunk.....

Nice to see you over here... Since I got my Epi SG G400, I started hanging here a bit.

Wouldn't a Sully Strap be good? Either that or try to track down a nice "Vintage" 60's strap like the one I think I will be using on my SG..... My 1960's Peace sign and dove strap.... Hey it's red and matches my SG! =D> (I have seen Neil Young with a black/white one like this shredding on an LP)

(Sorry, but I don't have a photo of the SG with the strap so this will have to do.......)

Peace_Dove_Strap.jpg

Archived