Gibson Brands Forums

new guitar hanger help and advice

scottel17

Hi Scott, I know you're just doing your job, but you already posted your request last week and got quite few helpful replies: http://forums.epiphone.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=11552

There are a lot of regulars on this forum, so it's pretty easy to identify and track spammers which I hope you don't become. Your product shows a lot of promise, and I'm not a mod here, but I'd be willing to bet that Epiphone takes a dim view of other manufacturers hawking their wares on their dime and will blacklist you if you keep adding new posts every day

Brian

Hello Brian and Scott,

I viewed this and the original thread. I am not so sure it is Spam, but is very close. I think Scott is honestly looking for advice on his product, but then that could be viewed as spam. I didn't view his post as a request to buy his product, but I can see how others would. I, myself, would never attach anything to the walls of my house without steel into stud, especially if it was a prized guitar (actually, any guitar). BTW, all of my guitars reside happily in their cases if I am not playing them.

The beauty of the internet is that if you aren't interested, you do not have to click. Love that feature, just wish it worked in other parts of my life!

Maybe Epiphone should start another section just based on our solutions to problems, such as hanging guitars or homemade straplocks. Maybe Scott's product wouldn't fit as it seems ready to market, but those little things we have all discovered that are really cool and that we are not trying to sell. Makes me think of the Grolsch lager strap lock that comes up, or what people do to make special picks, etc.

Just Random thoughts on a Monday Afternoon,

Doth

Archived