Gibson Brands Forums

neck holes on epiphone sg special

geamakridis

It's one thing to listen' date=' and another to agree or dissagree, listening doesn't mean you have to agree with someone. So you give the chance to say what he wants and remeber he doesn't have to agree with you. You said I should be playing the guitar rather than being concerned with aesthetics. I am not like you. I am not going to tell you, or anyone else what to do. Suggesting is one thing. Telling others what to do, like you are, means you 're so used to, first being told what to do, and then telling others what to do. This seems to be the only way you know how to react to this. And if someone doesn't do what you say then you become a beast! You're continuing the circle. [b']Stop telling others what to do and, life will be easier. [/b]Trust me on that one. People have their good side you know too. Just discover yours. And stop judging people, otherwise you'll be involved in a neverending cycle of boring stuff that will keep you feeling bad. This perhaps will enrich your music perception too. Improvisation in music does not mean to repeat your self. It means to hear the other musician what he plays and then you answer back, giving your self the freedom to invent something you've never played before. But first you've got to give people the freedom to be who they are, with out them being who you want them to be. Cheers.

With respect to animalfarm, I DO NOT think you are "well spoken" at all.

See what's in bold in your diatribe up there.

That is all YOU are doing- telling HIM what to do, and judging him. So why don't you take your own advice?!

What a freakin' hypocrite!

People on here sometimes find fault with the GROVERS installed on higher end LPs and SGs. The ones on a Special are not even in the same league as those. A decent set of new tuners should cost 50% or more than the total worth of a Special; so, used stock Grovers would be a cost effective improvement. A Special should not be mentioned in the same sentence that also uses the word "museum", unless the sentence also has the words "Gift Shop" included. Acid attack of the headstock will not occur in your lifetime even with industrial strength adhesives. Yellowing of that cheap, poly-drenched, heirloom probably won't either. Sell or donate this offending axe of evil and buy a G-400, you shouldn't have to change much or anything that will degrade it's ability to someday be displayed in the Lourve. BTW on that off chance, please request pickup-swap advice on another forum.... some Special owners are really special.

Wedgie

Archived