Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Which toggle switch for Epiphone Joe Pass


Recommended Posts

Hi Folks


I'm in the process of upgrading the electrics in my Epi JP; seems to be widely understood that those fitted during manufacture largely suck!


I need to know which toggle to order as they come in several shapes and sizes. I will be going for Switchcraft unless anyone has any other suggestions?


Thanks in advance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great. Thanks. I am in the UK but we have Allparts but don't know if it's the same company?

Would this be the one: http://www.allparts.uk.com/online-shop/allparts-guitar-amp-parts/electronics/switches/toggle-switch-short-straight-switchcraft-p-4081.html


Other options can be found here (scroll down): http://www.allparts.uk.com//index.php?keywords=toggle&pearlUser=p4diodho06rvc3m9dnkoiidju0&p=shop&Submit=+Search+


I don't mind spending the extra considering the cost involved and obviously there is plenty of space inside the guitar! I'm set to get my CTS pots from the same site which is really useful.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

-Since your J.P. would use the same diagram as any Les Paul or SG, I'd say give this one a try. This is the one that I have in my Lester Classic. It keeps the volume controls working independently from each other. Also I have Orange Drop caps in mine with a .022 in the bridge and a .015 in the neck.






Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...