Gibson Brands Forums

WHAT the People Say!what the poeple say!

hey guys, Im startn this up to see if the more and more these kinda of threads get started that maybe epi will listen to its loyal fan base for what we the people really want from them!!!!! so lets get it started and keep it going, what kind of epis reissues or not, or just somthing you thought up all on your own that you want epi to make,

Power to the People

1. I always say this guitar because i want it baddddd

Im not big on enlays so i want a dot, with mini humbuckers or P90s or a combo of both

this means a semi hollow with P90s or minis for around $399 new!

The following echo other ideas with a bonus idea or two. All should be a permanent part of the Epiphone catalog.

Del Rey

Les Paul Double Cutaway with a choice between P-90s or humbuckers In a REAL faded yellow instead of that funky mustard paste .

Moderne

L5

Electar amp

Just bring back the entire "Elitist" line' date=' but with Gibson headstock shapes, on the "Gibson" clones...keeping

the Epi headstock, for Epi specific models. What could be easier?! ;>)

CB[/quote']

Yes sir!!![biggrin]

I really don't quite get what the thinking is..?

Bring 'em back and let 'em roll.

hey guys' date=' Im startn this up to see if the more and more these kinda of threads get started that maybe epi will listen to its loyal fan base for what we the people really want from them!!!!![/quote']

I doubt it. Companies usually put forums up so people can get the more trivial company-related stuff out of their system without doing anything that may require actual response, like sending them an email or a letter in writing.

Personally I'd settle for Epi making me my own signature Wildkat.

Personally I'd settle for Epi making me my own signature Wildkat.

Yesss!! Cherry Red. Trapezoid inlays. Grover locking tuners. White binding on body, neck,

and F-holes. Roller Bridge. Graphtech nut.

Better playing skills included in box for Christmas Special!!!

Archived