Gibson Brands Forums

Merry Christmas everyone!! So what DID you get?

AS90

An Agile AL-2000 Tiger Eye!! And my son can't leave it alone!!! Really surprised me to see it under the tree!

Sheila

tigereye12252009006.jpg

tigereye12252009007.jpg

tigereye12252009009.jpg

Sheila, i'm sooooooooo jealous!!

They haven't been selling those for long, and i've been eyeballing them since they started........

I'm thinking my next guitar is going to be their (Agiles) Orange Flametop Semi Hollow model.......(S-820? or something like that)

I must not have been a very good boy this year, I got a pair of insulated socks, 3 sets of "long johns" & 3 nice shirts from our local "Western Store".

Oh well, i'm getting 2 new tires for my DeVille later today........maybe that'll make me feel better.:)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Bender! Yeah, I was shooting for the Rootbeer until this one showed up on the Rondo site and boy was I blown away. Gave the list of three (Tiger Eye, Rootbeer and Tribal Blue) to the family before I got my Studio. Didn't think they would still get the guitar. Evan said both he and his father liked the Tiger Eye best so they went for that one! Glad they did!

Sheila

four times in two days.. not pictured. walk way to front porch, to three trees *gotta feed the birds/squirrels*

two car garage and walkway to garage and shop.

not bad for an old fart with a shovel.

know what that crap weighs when it rains a bit in between snows and then the local plow tosses it all up in your driveway?

that's my xmas.

snowB.jpg

snow.jpg

four times in two days.. not pictured. walk way to front porch' date=' to three trees *gotta feed the birds/squirrels*

know what that crap weighs when it rains a bit in between snows and then the local plow tosses it all up in your driveway?

that's my xmas.

[/quote']

We also had the Holiday Blizzard of Death. Started as rain on Thurdsay, turned to sleet for several hours and then snow -all with 50 mph winds. To top it off, we lost power from around midnight to 8:00 am X'mas morning. Snowed all day X'mas and into today. Then, of course, the plow finally comes through and leaves a mountain of snow and ice across the end of the driveway.

A sweet little PR 4E Acoustic electric, and a couple of custom embroidered guitar straps (for the Yoda Project), a new glass slide, a Wings Gig Bag, and a very cool old hard shell case with tons of battle scars and Mojo. Saving it for the new Strat that's on back order. I think that's about all the guitar stuff. [biggrin]

got 200.00 in guitar ctr gift cards, a 60.00 visa card. and the nod from the wife to get lost in guitar center the next day. did not go, went to movie yesterday and had to wait 1hr for next show and thw wife offered to go to gc next to theatre to kill time!![confused] WOW i love that woman!!!![crying] no acquitions yet.

four times in two days.. not pictured. walk way to front porch' date=' to three trees *gotta feed the birds/squirrels*

that's my xmas.

[img']http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff83/TWANGthang/house/snowB.jpg[/img]

snow.jpg

Looks like you could use my new snowblower, Twang!!

I got a Gibson Les Paul '57 Goldtop with a snapped headstock, It was advertised on Preloved for £200, he didn't know what he had! I like to think that was a Christmas present :) By the time I've restored it I'll have only spend 25% of the current market price :D

IMG_8512.jpg

I also got a Boss BCB-60 pedal board and some new pedals

And a Uke!

Archived