Gibson Brands Forums

LP Jr anyone!!!!! lp jr thread!!!!

wardog

Brian sorry for not answering all your questions last night... the Gibby forum went kapoot last night...

No probs, I have heard from relaible sources that there's more going on in the world than this forum. Thanks for the confirmation, I figured as much, was going to call them...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah' date=' I esp like the tuners. I shoulda done that to Black Friday but was in a hurry and had the Gotohs laying around.

Looks nice, maybe I should put them on the '57. Sen us a pic of the back of the headstock when you're able.[/quote']

img1581w.th.jpg

here's a pic of how spoiled i am to have a rich kid as my best friend. he leaves his amp at my place cause he doesn't like to lug it around....

img1640c.th.jpg

3rd- did it in 10 days' date=' what was I drinking. routing was fun, wood tasted great!!!!!

gfs badass bridge, gfs pups--loudmouth bridge, loudmouth neck in middle, bigmouth neck in neck pos, gfs tuners from 1st mod, stewmac for templates and electronics, i will post thread on mod with better lighting on pics ( rest of christmas money went to pups and tools to do routing :-k )

[img']http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e234/wcureton/CIMG0299.jpg[/img]

wondering what made you want to turn a junior into an lp3? it looks cool, don't get me wrong.... i just don't know.... or was this a special II

i have this think for 3 pups and wanting something different. I have been wanting to try my hand at routing and felt the jr was a great candidate. what really makes this a fun guitar to play now is the pups and tonal potions. The pups are awesome. gfs did a great job on these.

to be honest. if i where to do again i would not install a toggle. really is not needed.

i have this think for 3 pups and wanting something different. I have been wanting to try my hand at routing and felt the jr was a great candidate. what really makes this a fun guitar to play now is the pups and tonal potions. The pups are awesome. gfs did a great job on these.

to be honest. if i where to do again i would not install a toggle. really is not needed.

good reasons... why is the toggle not needed? can you play thru all three at once?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
aj' date=' do u have a project u want to do? [/quote']

already done my junior project.

working on cosmetics on my squier strat to 70's fender strat relic project

waiting on money to re-fix the neck on my no name LP DC special project.

also, when i get some money i'd like to do another junior. maybe the white or the black. white would be pretty rad, and black with a tortoise shell pick guard and gold knobs would be awesome too. either way i want to do the adjustable wrap-around tail piece so it's easier to intonate and keep in tune.

i'm in the UK, and i've wanted one of these for a while, think my epi SG might have to make way, although my SG has a wire that's came away from the input which needs re-soldering Epiphone SG G400, wrong place to brag about it but anyway.

Im surprised that I havnt posted my Junior on here.

Here She is tho :

This is the stock photo from the website I got her from.

image111830126821902000.jpg

This is what she looks like now;

(yeah does look like Billie Joe's LP Jr, but I'm pretty sure he copied me [biggrin])

dsc00052ae.jpg

Im surprised that I havnt posted my Junior on here.

Here She is tho :

This is the stock photo from the website I got her from.

image111830126821902000.jpg

This is what she looks like now;

(yeah does look like Billie Joe's LP Jr, but I'm pretty sure he copied me [biggrin])

dsc00052ae.jpg

OH SKETCH!!!! that's amazing! i remember you talkin about getting that pickguard! i'm so jealous.... the guitar center here just got a cherry red one.... not sure i like it. and they just got the epi LP specials with the soap bars in em. played on thru a marshall class 5 (which i will have one day. oh yes. i will have it) and it screamed!!!!

• 1 month later...

I was at GC, just the other day, and there were about 6 of the LP Jr. guitars for sale on the floor. It was difficult to walk away from the sunburst.

Seems these are getting hard to find, online, but I spot them all over the GC showroom floor.

Archived