Gibson Brands Forums

The cheapest Custom ever...

AS90

Is this guy for real? Look at the Q n A section... two guys ask him why this guitar is so special when they bought theirs at less than 1/10 of the price he aspires to... His response is "well maybe the chinese version costs that but this is... (blah blah blah)".

First: him bringing in the china factor is very suspicious.

Second: is he really that ignorant to think he can get 30.000 out of that guitar? It is an 80's custom, not a special reserve PRS made out of brazilian wood FCS.

Third: the lack of bigger pictures and the need to pay him 500 in advance (non refundable) make me believe the auction is a scam made by someone who doesnt know **** about guitars (the kind of person that goes buying standards as investemnt), and that there is in fact NO guitar at all, he just wants people to send him 500 and get ****ed.

Didnt a Potato chip that looked like Jesus sell for $3000 a few years back?

Nothing shocks me anymore.

Yor kidding right! I mean, come on! It was a Holy potato chip! Who wouldn't want one of those at any price. Irregardless it sounds like a better deal than this LP.

Unfreak'n believable, does "take another haul on the pipe!" come to mind???

I’m going to watch this auction just out of curiosity to see if there is really anyone out there lacking the brain capacity to tell that they’re getting hosed if they place a bid!

Hatchet.... didnt hit my mind till you noted it Silverbursted, LMFAO... It makes me sick... even lynyrd would complain about those fake sellers spelling and grammar problems

Jesse... somehow I dont think he would admit you won... and if he did, my $100 say he asks you for a bank acount or credit card number to make a deposit there (and once he's got it he will clean that acount of every last penny).

Jesse... somehow I dont think he would admit you won... and if he did' date=' my $100 say he asks you for a bank acount or credit card number to make a deposit there (and once he's got it he will clean that acount of every last penny).[/quote']

(from EBAY)

sir ' date='

My guitar has a black color

[/quote']

Im starting to think this guy is genuine, if you were pulling off a scam ie; you didnt really have the guitar at all, why would you try and sell it at 10 times the price? Also you would just ignore the nay sayers, but this guy has answered their qusetions and allowed all to see them like he is confident with his answers. I think this is one deluded person.

Archived