Gibson Brands Forums

Fellow Member Maniak Wailing on His Prophecy SG and His '58 Korina Flying V

Rewddawg1

For those of you who missed this the first time around or those of you who want to hear what an Epi Prophecy SG sounds like when in good hands. I offer you my friend Maniak wailing on his Prophecy. Enjoy Long Live Rock N Roll!!

see post below for link to '58 Korina Flying V video

Maniak is one of the coolest guys on this forum ... and he has chops for days! Look at his other vids and you'll see a great one he did with his '58 Korina Flying V that simply burns down the house!

I'm waiting for the day he posts vids with the other two members of his "unholy three" ... the Korina Explorer and the Korina SG!

Great post, Rewd!

Jim

Maniak is one of the coolest guys on this forum ... and he has chops for days! Look at his other vids and you'll see a great one he did with his '58 Korina Flying V that simply burns down the house!

I'm waiting for the day he posts vids with the other two members of his "unholy three" ... the Korina Explorer and the Korina SG!

Great post' date=' Rewd!

Jim[/quote']

For those of you who like the Blues here is a link of Maniak playing his '58 Korina V it is another one of his awesome displays of talent Enjoy!

i usually never like blues guys or the blues in general...but after watching maniak..i love his playing..

You are right on. Not all blues is the same. A lot of blues influenced players and songs sound like rock n roll which is really the building block of rock. Actually you'll find that some of the hardest rockers are influenced by the blues fom Page to Slash from Sabbath to Priest even AC/DC. and the list goes on......................! Rock n Roll never dies.

Archived