Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone EJ160E _ WOW!

sjb66

I have played guitar for a long time now. and always wanted a Gibson J 160E but could never justify the cost as I don't play acoustic as much as electric. Well I read up on and studied the Epiphone EJ160E and have got to say it is one of the easiest guitars I have ever played and has the sweetest sounds I have ever heard. Got a good price with hard case included. And I do like the sound plugged in, just adjust EQ a bit and it is great. Now with the addition of this guiutar, I have been playing acoustic a lot more and doing a few solo gigs around and enjoying every moment.

Karl

Guitar1.jpg

Welcome to the forum!!!

My Dealer here has a Indonesian made J-160E. Is that a better git than the MIC version? Didn't know that there were both locations available. I keep thinking about one for my Beatles songs and others. Hey Karl, that's a Ric in your Avatar isn't it? Is that your electric git?

Great Looking guitar and congrats on getting it. Let me know what the buzz is on M.I.I. vs M.I.C. 160's before I'd drop the hammer on it.

Thanks

Aster

Hi,

No the rick is long gone. The EJ160E is hands down the best acoustic I have played ever. Easy to play, great neck and feel. Action is superb, I never had an acoustic guitar that was so easliy playable.

My electric of choice is a Gretsch 5120, a Gibson SG and an Epiphone Les Paul.

Karl

Archived