Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AS90

Vox VT30

Nice one Adam........HNAD........Musikron turned me on to the Tech 21 and I was thinking of getting one alongside my tube amp for diversity....

I was looking at the VT15 just now on youtube, after looking at your video, there is a second hand VT15 really cheap not far from me...

another pleasant on youtube...... surprise this chick with some sweet Knopfler licks...on the VT15

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Nice one Adam........HNAD........Musikron turned me on to the Tech 21 and I was thinking of getting one alongside my tube amp for diversity....

I was looking at the VT15 just now on youtube' date=' after looking at your video, there is a second hand VT15 really cheap not far from me...

[/quote']

Get it!

There is actually a sultans of swing setting on the amp, all the 'famous' presets are great. It really does feel like a tube amp.

think I will hold on and see if I can find a good second hand one of these its analogue....

Tech 21 trademark 30 I want to try and find one second hand for about £150 - £180

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

a fair bit more expensive than the VOX but it would be worth the extra expense, just to not look at that VOX grill and Logo fekkikkin ugly design that on a sweet sounding amp...

It looks a really solid piece of gear the Tech 21 that and nice tube amp would cover all bases for me.

Also, just had a thought if I had the trademark 10, could I play that through the speaker of my tube amp, is that possible.....

Sure, they are also not too horrible ran through a PA in a pinch. Light as well. If you buy a used one make sure the reverb is still working, or haggle them down. Its an easy fix, but you should get them to knock some bucks off for it. I can get one loca used for about $150-$200. Depends on the verb issue.

think I will hold on and see if I can find a good second hand one of these its analogue....

a fair bit more expensive than the VOX but it would be worth the extra expense' date=' just to not look at that VOX grill and Logo fekkikkin ugly design that on a sweet sounding amp...

[/quote']

The Vox has a tube (12AX7) power stage and a 100% analog power amp. As for the grill, it will look better soon...

a%20brn%20vox%20glille%20cloth.jpg