Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Supreme in Alpine White

TrickleDown Effect

OK' date=' I get the PWN, but the 3D still has me.

Hey I'm not that old, I'm watching the Tribute the Who on VH1 right now. I remember seeing these guys live in 74, 75 and 76. Oh sh*t, I guess I am old...Thanks for reminding me. =D> [/quote']

And the Who STILL "PWNS" all those other lamo wannabe bands that attempted to play their songs. I watched it too.

Don't apologize.

Still playing WoW and cut my mmorpg teeth on Asheron's Call 1 (including beta) and it all started with an NES. I spent a couple of years working as a programmer but it got boring so I went into web design which is... less boring.

How's that for flexing my geek muscles? ;)

Still playing WoW and cut my mmorpg teeth on Asheron's Call 1 (including beta) and it all started with an NES. I spent a couple of years working as a programmer but it got boring so I went into web design which is... less boring.

How's that for flexing my geek muscles? ;)

I did professional web design for many years...started as a sort of a 'child prodigy' if you will...it was the only thing I ever did in my life that actually made me money to spare! Got so burnt out on it though...got tired of the back-end programming. The 'artsy' and design elements were what I loved, but got tired of the BS and the boxes clients would put me in.

Decided to sacrifice it all to dedicate my time to music! Doesn't pay the bills yet, but sure feels good to do what you want to do!

...still miss the 15 hour first-person shooter binges though.

I did professional web design for many years...started as a sort of a 'child prodigy' if you will...it was the only thing I ever did in my life that actually made me money to spare! Got so burnt out on it though...got tired of the back-end programming. The 'artsy' and design elements were what I loved' date=' but got tired of the BS and the boxes clients would put me in.

Decided to sacrifice it all to dedicate my time to music! Doesn't pay the bills yet, but sure feels good to do what you want to do![/quote']

Good for you, man! I'm not burnt out on web design yet, but it has become a bit boring; I've been an in house designer for the same company for the past six years. I can't complain too much though as the pay is good and the people I work with are great.

*sigh*

Forgot there are so many old farts on this board...

[Quote)

You are a, bit rude little lad. By the way, pip, have you ever heard of carpel tunnel syndrome. You won;t even be able to pick up a fork in another year or two cool boy, re: www.Premeir Guitar.com. Why don't you go ruin another forum juv.

Archived