Gibson Brands Forums

Smashing guitars for attention

Gilliangirl

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'taint me' date=' I generally advocate putting some back together that SHOULDN'T be![/quote']

though it could be a 'make work' project of the depression-era's 'dig a hole/fill a hole variety.

KSD, you should buy that wreck off ebay (ec-10, from that other thread) and play humpty dumpty. we'd all love to see the time-line and results.

• 1 year later...

Grew up, watching Pete Townsend and The Who, smash guitars, amps, and anything else, on stage!

Not ever being in a financial position, to be that cavalier, about my guitars/amps, etc. I never understood

(and, frankly, still don't) the "need" for that non-sense. Never mind the "message" it sent out...even

back then. Of course, nowadays...too much stuff is "throw-away" anyway...so, maybe it doesn't matter?

I just know, I would never do that, then or now. ;>b

CB

Guitars have to much sentimental value for me to smash them. Even if it was a guitar thet did not belong to me or one I had just gotten out of a box all I would see was the thousands of hours of enjoyment it could bring some one else. Then again, it is easy for me to value them so highly being a bum.

Archived