Gibson Brands Forums

SilverBursted buys a XxxxxxXxxxx....

NeoConMan

I was there at Bizarre Guitar, witnessed the whole thing. Even my wife saw it.

Played it a little myself, one really badass guitar.

- and the price was right!

My wife told me after SB left "You need to get one of those."

All I need now is some cash.....

Met SB and his son, great guys.

You think I own guns? You should hear about the stuff he plays with on his day job!!!

Wow.

So... what do you do for a living SilverB?

Neo got my atention with that comment...

And congratulations for the new guitar! She looks great.

I'm an Experimental Test Pilot for Boeing Helicopters.

And thanks, that sucker rocks, I've been playing her for the past 5 hours and I'm hungry now. Funny how you can forget yourself sometimes.

You think I own guns?

With a name like "NeoConMan?" Naaaaaah! I would have never guessed you were into guns...

Not that there's anything wrong with that. =D>

Personally' date=' I don't find anything ambiguous about the Second Amendment:

[i']A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.[/i]

Nice! I gave up trying to be a rock star so I could make money in web design. You somehow managed to move into something where you could earn a good living and still be cool!

Ha, still haven't figured out what I'm going to do when I grow up though. I'll cross that bridge when it comes (kicking a screaming the whole way). =P~

I'm an Experimental Test Pilot for Boeing Helicopters.

And thanks' date=' that sucker rocks, I've been playing her for the past 5 hours and I'm hungry now. Funny how you can forget yourself sometimes. [/quote']

I've programmed a few prototype parts for those helos, SB, so I advise you to be even more careful than you already are.[-o<

I've programmed a few prototype parts for those helos' date=' SB, so I advise you to be even more careful than you already are.=P~ [/quote']

Hmm, which parts? We are painfully cautious. Sometimes it takes weeks just to get a flight off. This is definitely not a job for the impatient. Besides, I have the upmost confidence in our suppliers, everyone has been really good so far.

Archived